On this page we feature technical tips for MG cars of all eras produced by MG owners, who have often found out the hard way how simple guides and tips when available can save you from a whole and often costly world of grief !!!!!!
We also feature regular articles by specialist MG mechanics who wish share their life long experience and knowledge with other enthusiast.
To open up each article please click on the link (please note we are currently populating this page so please check back soon)
- Guide to avoid frustration when refitting K&N style filters by Martin Biddle
- MGA Hydraulic Brake Light Switch Replacement by Ray Faulkner
- MG TF 135 Front Brake Four Pot AP Caliper and Disc Upgrade by Martin Biddle
- Replacing Standard Filament Bulbs With LED’s by Ray Faulkner.
- MG TF Air Inlet Manifold Polishing – adding more bling !! – by Martin Biddle